Tuesday, October 9, 2012

4 days until the Night of The Living Dead Pro Competition!!!
My coach, Kevin Stewart, and I will be flying out Thursday night from Seatac and will arrive Friday morning in Johnson City, Tennessee!!
Last year's was my first and unforgettable experience competing at this meet!
I pulled 171 lbs. for the first time single-leg, setting my new Personal Record and changing lives in the crowd!
This year we're going big!! I'm not sure how big, but all I can state is that I will be opening with my first lift as heavy or even heavier than 171!!
Here is the video teaser premier for 2012 NOTLD.. and I made the cut with PRO Vincent Urbank!!
The show will be streamed live and as soon as I get the link for the Ustream page for us I will post it for all of you to see!!

Please share and don't forget I will be "Lifting for Limbs!" My online fundraiser for children's prosthetics charity will end Sunday at midnight following the NOTLD meet Saturday night.  www.indiegogo.com/HelpFundAliMcWeeny
Please help share the Fundraiser as much as possible so we can get prosthetic limbs for children who deserve to run and be active!!

No comments:

Post a Comment