Thursday, May 30, 2013

Workout Shirts to send Ali to Guatemala

 I finally have the order sheets ready for everyone to put in their orders for Lifting 4 Limbs Workout T's  attached to this post, fill out and email to my account that's on the form.
 I was able to lower the price to get these made with the help of two great sponsors, RABfitness out of Kennewick, WA and PrettyStrong Powerlifting out of Georgia. Thank you so much Vanessa(PSP), Roger and Ally for your support!! If your looking for personal trainers and/or bodybuilding coaches Roger and Ally are elite, knowledgeable and experienced coaches, RABfitness Facebook Page.
If you are a young woman, older woman, amputee woman, etc.. looking for female support in the realm of health, lifting, exercise, physical fitness, etc. PrettySTRONG Powerlifting is a great group for support throughout all, PrettyStrong Webpage.

There are two colors available, blue and pink, as well as sizes up to 5XL. Sizes XS-L are $30 and XL-5XL are $35.

Single Leg Deadlifting Posters and photos are available too, pricing list is attached below.

I leave for Guatemala June 9th and will be putting the final order in June 7th. Once I return I will be sending them out to you and I only ask you one thing once you get your shirt..  to take a great workout picture with your shirt on and send it to me!

Thank you again for all of your support and I will be journaling and blogging about the lives I touch and those who touch mine while in Guatemala!

Stay tuned for the next fundraiser later this summer!








No comments:

Post a Comment