Thursday, August 30, 2012

PROSTHETIC APPOINTMENT TODAY!!

In about an hour I'll be driving to Cornerstone Prosthetics in Everett for my new socket!! The socket is the upper port of the pros. leg that keeps it attached to my leg, the piece on the right side of this photo below.
Since my amputation, I've had difficulties with my socket for 3 years now due to the continuance of muscle growth, causing my size to fluctuate.

This new design is projected to be better for me and hopefully will allow me to begin running again, which I haven't since my accident.

Following the appointment I'll be going to watch the Seahawks STOMP the Raiders (sorry Arostegui and KJI/Kayla Griess=both die hard Raider Nation)!!

Once I get back to Ellensburg I'll have an updated picture of the new socket!

No comments:

Post a Comment