Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 10 -- Student Teaching

Tuesday my 1st&2nd period had a sub so I had to be at school at 6:55 for his zero hour class before school started. Zero hour, 1st, and 2nd period, all of the students were great for me! Especially with a substitute with me I was truly impressed with their performance!
4th period we had step aerobics and yoga which went well followed by another great lunch!
5th and 6th period we had the main gym for Badminton which I was really looking forward to! 5th period I taught and I felt like the kids were acting up a little bit,but not too bad until the end of class. As the kids brought their equipment in some through their rackets on the ground and kicked the back to the rack. I then sat everyone down in front of me and waited until they were quiet and respectful which took a bit. I then had to give them a lecture and tell them how disappointed I was with their performance and treatment of the schools equipment, which I hate doing! I told them I expected to see a huge improvement tomorrow so I guess I will see if the lecture was effective or not.
6th period was full of energy and a little outrageous, but they were great, listened well and were respectful to the equipment!
Once I got home I had a great family dinner with my roommates and our close friends, love them all dearly!
Followed by a good cuddle session with my little girl!





No comments:

Post a Comment