Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 5 -- Student Teaching

Tuesday was another great day at the high school. I watched first period then ran second period with a couple bone heads in there they always make that class more fun with the challenge of keeping them on task! Forth period I watched as they ran through the Geo-Mat dances in the mat room with a close out of yoga and abs. Fifth and sixth period we had the main gym to play Badminton, one of my favorites. 5th period I watched as my co teacher directed and I played with our deaf student which was tons of fun! 6th period I had the class to myself so I ran them through a quick opening to the sport than let them loose.

Body feels pretty fatigued, but as every day goes by the stronger I get as well as my body adapts to the high school full day schedule. Just gotta keep trucking and stay strong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment