Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 6 -- Student Teaching

Team Phionix made it to the HS today! Wednesday was an interesting day.. I have had a sore on my limb that I then noticed a hive like reaction breaking out on my ankle, left hip and both arms that was itching like crazy. I had to wait till the end of the day to get in and see the doctor so I managed to not touch it all day at school, which was pretty miserable.
First period I watched again then took over for second running them through a great crossfit workout. 4th period was yoga, abs, and body weight exercises in the mat room. 5th period the main gym was open so I took over and had a badminton course where they rallied and worked on over head clears and rotated often to keep them interested and engaged. 6th period we shared the auxiliary gym with another class so between us 3 teachers we split the class up and had basketball in the gym with myself and another teacher and everyone else went to the mat room.
Right once school let out I jumped ship to get to the doctor before our student teaching meeting. Doctor said they had no idea what it could be since I've not changed anything in my house, soap, or diet. So they gave me some meds to hopefully flush it out and I go back Friday to see them again.
Following, went straight to my student teaching meeting where we figured out what projects we need to complete during teaching and what types of evidence to provide. Ran home after to cook a great dinner for my roommates and myself, polenta with steamed veggies and a little pasta sauce yum!
After cooking I decided to take a picture of my food cupboard to share with everyone, I've never felt so great and energy filled thank goodness for a clean diet!






No comments:

Post a Comment