Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 9 -- Student Teaching

Began Monday with warming up both first and second periods and sending them to the weight room to meet with my co teacher. He gave both classes a great short and sweet talk about me taking over his classes and how they're performance and attitude should not change, treating me as they would him. Following him I gave my own short spiel telling them more about me and why I'm here to teach them as well as have them my expectations of them. The rest of the class went very well and I already saw an improvement in the students with me so it was well worth the speech!
4th period we had a circuit with jogging and weight machines followed by a great lunch with left over chicken florentine!
5th and 6th we had the fitness room again, so we had the same circuit as 4th period.
After I left for the day I ran home, picked up Kolbi and a hot tea just in time to make it out to the park to watch the sunset!














No comments:

Post a Comment